Looking for Something?

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Bring in the Light

What does equality and success for minorities look like?

Minorities have always been successful, but they aren’t fully represented in the media. People with diversities often times aren’t given the place to use their voice because they live in such a unequal world.

I have decided for my first Action Project for my course, “Equality”, to look into a success story of a minority and give diverse person a space to use their voice on the story I researched about. I chose to look into Lori Lightfoot’s story because she has changed what a mayor can look like in Chicago. I have been following her story since I started working on her campaign. I enjoyed having fun with the format and making my report look like a history textbook. I found out that I have a knack for graphic design and color coordination through making my mini textbook booklet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Dead Fish

In my last term for my STEAM class, I took a course called Frontiers. This term was the first ever time that course was introduced to GCE L...

Popular Posts