Looking for Something?

Thursday, March 19, 2020

What is the Relationship Between Personal, Local, and Global needs?

Throughout my time in my "Equality" and "Social Entrepreneurship & You" classes at GCE, I have discovered what my place in the world is, a little bit at a time. In my Equality class, we learned about social justice issues that run in the community around us, in our country, and globally.

Through my business, I help the world on a personal, local, and global level.

Personal: Assert my belonging in the Mexican community
Local: Assert belonging for all Mexicans in the community, and fund money for a Mexican empowerment non profit
Global: Through the power of art, Mexican culture will be represented more in the world because of people wearing our products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Dead Fish

In my last term for my STEAM class, I took a course called Frontiers. This term was the first ever time that course was introduced to GCE L...

Popular Posts