Looking for Something?

Monday, October 22, 2018

Boondoggle of a Wall

Previously in my first Action Project for Rhetoric, I studied Chuy Garcia and created a speech based on his rhetoric, style, and views. I focused the issue of immigration policies, on one of the topics he is very passionate about challenging in his run for the 4th Congressional District. Chuy GarcĂ­a wants to change current immigration policies to make sure they treat all people equal and pay funds to domestic programs, not programs that already have enough money. I made a brochure based around the research I gathered about him and this topic.

JMP, Jesus "Chuy" Garcia On Immigration Policies", (2018)

Getting the material together was easy, since I have researched him before. Finding a medium to place all of this information was difficult. I talked to my teacher about how to best show off my work, and we decided on a brochure. 

Citations

"Jesus Chuy Garcia Speech at NALEO." Youtube,  uploaded by NALEO Education Fund, 2013 June 29. Video. 

Sun Times Editorial Board. “4th Congressional District Democratic nominee: Jesus “Chuy” Garcia.”
Chicago Sun-Times, 13 October 2018, Website.

Unknown. "Chuy." Jesus Chuy Garcia for Congress, 18 October 2018, Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Dead Fish

In my last term for my STEAM class, I took a course called Frontiers. This term was the first ever time that course was introduced to GCE L...

Popular Posts